This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

SagePayments Customer Name reversed
Gravatar
When an order is placed through Magento and the Credit Card info is sent off to SagePayments, an order confirmation e-mail is sent out from SagePayments. The template for this is simply Dear <#customer.billing.name#> If when entering my order I type in 'Bob Smith', it is comes to SagePayments as 'Smith Bob' (first and last names reversed). Since SagePayments only takes one field for Billing Name, I believe it must be getting passed to it reversed from Magento/eBizmarts. Can you point me to the correct location to look for this? Thanks!
Gravatar
Hi Michael,

We will get back to you on this shortly.

Best,
Pablo
Gravatar
Hi Michael,

what version of SagePayments do you have? and what kind of integration do you use Server or Direct?

Regards
Gravatar
Thanks for the help - we are using Direct integration and the version is Sage Payment Solutions PRO v3.0.0.
Gravatar
Michael,

edit the file app/code/local/Ebizmarts/SagePaymentsPro/Model/SageMethodDirect.php

Search for the function _buildRequestWithoutToken, here you have (at line 142):

$data['C_NAME'] = $billing->getData('lastname') . ' ' . $billing->getData('firstname');

change for:

$data['C_NAME'] = $billing->getData('firstname') . ' ' . $billing->getData('lastname');

then change the line (at line 158):

$data['C_SHIPPING_NAME'] = $shipping->getData('lastname') . ' ' . $shipping->getData('firstname');

for

$data['C_SHIPPING_NAME'] = $shipping->getData('firstname') . ' ' . $shipping->getData('lastname');

and for the last, change the line (at line 169)

$data['C_SHIPPING_NAME']= $billing->getLastName() . ' ' . $billing->getFirstName();

for

$data['C_SHIPPING_NAME']= $billing->getFirstName() . ' ' . $billing->getLastName();

Thanks for your feedback, this fix will be available in the next release.

Regards
Gonzalo
Gravatar
Thanks - I'll give that a try!
Gravatar
Let us know how it goes Michael.

Thanks.
Gravatar
I passed your code onto our web developer who said that it led him to the correct answer. We are working correctly now - thank you!
Gravatar
Thanks for your feedback Michael.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles