This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Authorize.net Card Reader and EMV Compliance
Gravatar
Is it possible to use the IDTECH Smart Card & Mag Strip (UniPay) reader with your software? I want to make sure we are passing the new EMV compliance rules but we use authorize.net as our processor, and the only card readers I see are mag-strip.
Gravatar
Hello, we don't support EMV for authorize.net yet as we would need to integrate an SDK from Authorize.net, as far as I know, they haven't released that yet, once we have that, we'll be integrating it and transactions will be processed through our app.
Gravatar
Is there EMV support for any of the processors that will work with a card swiper that you support or works with your software?
Gravatar
At this time the EMV payment option is Payment Express(http://pos.ebizmarts.com/payment-gateways) .
Gravatar
Does the connect to the iPad to process payments? I'm assuming it is the wireless one. If you could point me at the exact device that works with an iPad it would be most appreciated!
Gravatar
Hello, correct it connects to the iPad to process the payments, you can check this one: Ingenico IWL250 which is a wireless one wink .
Gravatar
Fantastic! So far really impressing my bosses with this POS. Final question though and I did not want to start a new thread because of clutter, but I notice it says Ask survey after checkout or something to that effects in the settings. How / Where do I edit this survey? Is it only emailed? I'd prefer if the cashiers asked and captured these questions if possible.
Gravatar
Hi, yes, you can add a survey url in the POS account backend > Integrations, and when you enable "Ask survey after checkout" in the POS, after checking out you'll be able to complete the survey that was provided in your POS backend.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles