|1- Can a new payment method be added by our developer on Magento so it shows on the iPad POS?
2- Can a new shipment method be added by our developer on Magento so it shows on the iPad POS?
3- Can a new online order be created by on Magento so it shows on the iPad POS?
4- Can online order notification be sent to the iPad POS as notification?
5- Can products be set to only show online and not on the POS, or on the POS and not online, or to show on both online and offline.
|rodrigo.sosa||Posted: 2016-03-04||# 1|
1) The payment methods that can be used in the app are the ones availabe in Magento > POS > Configuration, left nave menu below POS BY EBIZMARTS > Payment Methods.
2) Yes the shipping methods will display in the POS app in the checkout screen.
3) Yes, you can search for orders that were created online in the POS app.
4) No, that's not possible at the moment.
5) If you have a Magento website for online, and other for the POS, you can assign the products that you want only to display online to the online website and do the same for the POS website.