This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Magento integrity constraint violation: 1062 on creating configurable product
Gravatar
Hi,

I'm getting the following error when trying to add a configurable product to my 1.9.2 CE installation. I have checked the database and this isn't actually a duplicate entry. I've tried resetting all the catalog product tables, including auto increments but the error persists.

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '5-92' for key 'UNQ_CATALOG_PRODUCT_SUPER_ATTRIBUTE_PRODUCT_ID_ATTRIBUTE_ID', query was: INSERT INTO `catalog_product_super_attribute` (`product_id`, `attribute_id`) VALUES (?, ?) Finally I enabled the MySQL query log and noticed this INSERT does actually happen twice, before being rolled back by the transaction failing. Here is an excerpt from the query log: INSERT INTO `catalog_product_super_attribute` (`product_id`, `attribute_id`) VALUES ('5', '92') After uninstalling your extension it is fine again, but is something that needs fixing please. Thanks
Gravatar
Hi, I am using v1.0.2 then also getting the same error.

QLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '7930-1' for key 'UNQ_MG_CATALOGINVENTORY_STOCK_ITEM_PRODUCT_ID_STOCK_ID' in Magento ver. 1.9.0.1
Gravatar
Hello gentlemen,

Please check out this thread first to see if it helps: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '114-General'

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles