This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

unable to upload or add items after installing mailchimp for magento plugin
Gravatar
Hi,
We have recently installed MailChimp for magento on our magento store (http://www.tadpolestore.com).

But after installing this plugin we are not able to upload any new item or add any new item.

The system throws below error

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '18666-1' for key 'UNQ_TP_CATALOGINVENTORY_STOCK_ITEM_PRODUCT_ID_STOCK_ID', query was: INSERT INTO `cataloginventory_stock_item` (`product_id`, `stock_id`, `qty`, `use_config_min_qty`, `is_qty_decimal`, `use_config_backorders`, `use_config_min_sale_qty`, `use_config_max_sale_qty`, `is_in_stock`, `low_stock_date`, `use_config_notify_stock_qty`, `use_config_manage_stock`, `stock_status_changed_auto`, `use_config_qty_increments`, `use_config_enable_qty_inc`, `is_decimal_divided`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, '2016-06-29 15:58:13', ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)

Also in the mailchimp API calls report it is showing

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'product_foreign_id' cannot be null

However currently I have disabled the Mailchimp for magento plugin from my website and everything is working fine.

Please check and let us know what is the issue as I want to use this plugin for email sync and other eCommerce data.
Gravatar
Hello,

What version are you using, we recently released the 1.0.3.

You can try deleting the index from those tables that give you the duplicate error (cataloginventory_stock_item and product_foreign_id).

This explains how to repair tables in SQL: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/repair-table.html
Gravatar
Hi Pablo,

We are using the latest (1.0.3) one only.

The item uploading is working once the plugin(mailchimpformagento) is disabled.

However I will still try once as suggested by you.
Gravatar
Hello deepak,

A new version will be available tomorrow that should fix some issues related to your problem.

Best regards.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles