This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Order data not received in Mailchimp
Gravatar
Hello!

How to know if orders has been sent to Mailchimp?

Using debug, aparentely, are sent but how confirm in Mailchimp if really are received?

Ps: On the configuration page counter orders does not change, it is always 0.

Kind regards,

Fábio.
Gravatar
Hello,

What version of the module are you using?
Gravatar
Version > 1.0.4.2
Gravatar
Send me screenshoots with your settings.

Also, do you have a paid Mailchimp account? It is necessary for ecommerce360 to work.

Gravatar
Yes, a paid account.

Settings:
https://s31.postimg.org/idfnrhhqj/config.jpg
Gravatar
Hello,

In Mailchimp you can see in the segments in the ecommerce360 section, you can filter customers based on total amount of orders and other similar options.

The export cronjob for the orders runs every 15 minutes, but you can install AOE scheduler and execute it any time you need, the cronjob is magemonkey_sendorders_asynch, also make sure you have the crons configured properly, this is a great tool to check that.

Fábio Henrique - 2016-07-08

On the configuration page counter orders does not change, it is always 0.

I'm not completely sure what you refer to with this, where do you see this exactly?
Gravatar
I do not understand ... the MageMonkey not have to be completely uninstalled?

How will I use cron it, and I'll have to uninstall completely?

Total orders say is referring to the "Total Orders: 0" which is in screenshoot I sent.

Thank you!
Gravatar
I can see data order information in "Segmentation" page , but when I sent email with a campaing the block which I insert of "Product Recs" came in blank.

What might be happening?

--

But I want to know the relation between Mage Monkey and Mailchimp to get new module working?
Gravatar
Hello,

MageMonkey and Mailchimp for Magento are independent modules, you should use only one of them and disable/uninstall the other.

I did not understand why you can't configure the crons, that works with any of the modules, AOE Scheduler will let you configure all the crons easily no matter what module you use.

Orders not being sent is most likely an issue with this, install the extension I suggested you and check the cron configuration.

You can get it here: https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/aoe-scheduler.html

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles