This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Error Wrong attribute group ID
Gravatar
Hello,

today I install Mailchimp4Magneto. After installation I got the following error report

a:5:{i:0;s:145:"Error in file: "/magento/app/code/community/Ebizmarts/MailChimp/sql/mailchimp_setup/mysql4-install-0.0.1.php" - Wrong attribute group ID";i:1;s:892:"#0 /magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(644): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')

How can I fix the problem?

Thanks

Andreas
Gravatar
Hello,

What version did you download? Do you still have access to the Magento admin panel?

You can try this: Go to your Magento Connect Manager->Settings Tab

Set these settings as directed:

Magento Connect Channel Protocol: http
Preferred State: stable
Use custom permissions: Yes
Folders: 755
Files: 755
Deployment Type: Localfilesystem

If you can't access the admin back panel, remove the extension, do the steps above, then reinstall our extension.

Best regards.
Gravatar
Hello,

I try version 1.03 and 1.05. Shop completly crashes. I install with ftp and when I try Magento Connect with your setting I got:

CONNECT ERROR: Package file is invalid
Invalid package name, allowed: [a-zA-Z0-9_-] chars
Invalid version, should be like: x.x.x
Invalid stability
Invalid date, should be YYYY-DD-MM
Invalid channel URL
Empty authors section
Empty package contents section
Gravatar
Hello,

Have you tried installing manually? Just copying the content of the zip file on your Magento root and replacing the files when asked, is this how you do it when using ftp? Or are you using a package manager and uploading the zip directly?

What other extensions do you have installed? The possibility exists that is making conflict with another extension.
Gravatar
Hi Pablo,

as I wrote before I habe try both ways. Copy the files with ftp and install the Zip File with Magento Connect and you setting.

Yes there are some extension and one for double opt in. I think I have disable it, before I install you extension.

The others are pre-order, payment fee, order grid etc.

Gravatar
Hello,

Do you intend to make use of the Mailchimp automation features? We are working a new version of the module and making releases frequently, the next one will be in a few days.

I ask you this because if you weren't interested in the new Mailchimp automation features but only on other features like syncing subscribers, abandoned carts, ecommerce, etc, you could try MageMonkey instead, as it is way more stable than Mailchimp for Magento, it just doesn't support the automations because it utilizes an older API.

Regards.
Gravatar
Hello,

the main part I want to use is the user registration and double opt in, because these two parts makes many problems in Magento.

I think MageMonkey only sync sunscribers, so I try Mailchimp for Magneto.
Gravatar
Hello,

MageMonkey does support Double opt-in.

Also, what Mailchimp has is subscribers lists, and can categorize them by guests and customers, is this what you mean? MageMonkey can sync subscribers either if they are guests or costumers.

Also the bulk sync export function lets you export Magento costumers as well, not only newsletter subscribers.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles