This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

I get this error, MageMonkey
Gravatar
I'm having an issue with Magento, I get this error, I don't know if it because of MageMonkey or not, here is the error.

Thanks

Wrong tab configuration.

Trace:
#0 [internal function]: Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Tabs->addTab('customer_edit_t...', 'monkey/adminhtm...')
#1 /home/lc/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(348): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 /home/lc/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(214): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_generateAction(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#3 /home/lc/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(210): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#4 /home/lc/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(344): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks()
#5 /home/lc/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(269): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->generateLayoutBlocks()
#6 /home/lc/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Controller/Action.php(275): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->loadLayout(NULL, true, true)
#7 /home/lc/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/CustomerController.php(98): Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action->loadLayout()
#8 /home/lc/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Adminhtml_CustomerController->editAction()
#9 /home/lc/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('edit')
#10 /home/lc/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#11 /home/lc/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#12 /home/lc/public_html/shop/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#13 /home/lc/public_html/shop/index.php(89): Mage::run('', 'store')
#14 {main}
Gravatar
Hello,

What version are you trying to install?
Gravatar
It's already install, how could you tell what version it is?
Gravatar
If you downloaded the package from our store it says the version number in the file name.

If you used Magento Connect you should have the latest version anyway, if you did it recently.

Gravatar
Sorry, Someone else installed it I haven't had problems until now, it started happening when I select Customer tab, I never touch the customer section until now and this error pops up.
Gravatar
It's unlikely that is a problem with our module, it seems to be a problem with Magento itself, we don't do Magento support, you should contact them (or ask your developer) about this.

If you want to make 100% that is not our module causing it you can disable it going to /app/etc/modules/ and open Ebizmarts_MageMonkey.xml with an editor, in there you must change the active tag to false, and save the file, reverting this you can enable it again afterwards.

Best regards.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles