This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getOptions() on a non-object
Gravatar
Hello,
after I installed and configured this extension, only if "ecommerce" tab is set to enabled, I get this message:

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getOptions() on a non-object in /M2ePro/Model/Amazon/Listing/Product.php on line 299.

The code on line 299 is:

$options = $variation->getOptions(true);

How to solve?
Gravatar
Hello,

Sorry for the delay on this answer? Were you able to solve this in the latest version? Everything should work okay in 1.0.6.

Also please note that a new version with Mandrill as a transactional email service for Magento will be available next week.

Regards,
Santiago.
Gravatar
Now the error seems disappeared.
Gravatar
There is the problem after module update to mailchimp4magento 1.1.2
Gravatar
Hello,

Sorry for the delay.
Looks like that extension is conflicting with ours. We will see if we can find a work around for this after holidays.

Thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Santiago.
Gravatar

What holiday are you refering to? it is 18 november ...

Gravatar
Hello,

I don't think we will have the time to solve this conflict before new years eve. We have other priorities at the moment. There are some features still missing such us full multi-store support so we will target these first.

Conflicts require some studying on the conflicting extension. Also we need to make sure if the problem is in our side or theirs.
The error you showed me is actually on their code, have you tried contacting them to see why it fails at that point?

Regards,
Santiago.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles