This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Magento 2 404 on Integration
Gravatar
To whom it may concern,

We have installed the Magento 2 instance on a working copy of 2.0.7 Magento 2. This extension installs properly, the information is able to be retrieved via the admin modal where the api key is retrieved and it populates appropriately. However, when the customer is saving the subscription in the customer account or upon registration the api fails due to a 404 error. I need some assistance in solving this as we are unsure what the 404 error is due to.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Adam
Gravatar
Hello,

What version of MageMonkey are you using?

Best regards
Gravatar
Pablo,

I am using version 3.0.3

Thanks,

Adam
Gravatar
Hello,

We have made many releases since then, please upgrade to version 3.0.7 and see if that fixes the issue.

Best regards
Gravatar
Pablo,

A few things:

1) I downloaded the package once again, however, the only version available to me is 3.0.6.
2) When I installed the extension, ran setup:upgrade, cleared cache, and completed the installation, the admin screen became blank. I had to make a fix to the module's configuration in the Handler file.
3) I still cannot get subscribers to be pushed INTO mailchimp. The functionality is not working. I get the api key from the admin by entering my credentials AND I also set to enabled. When we save the subscription it does NOT update the subscription because its getting a 404 when reaching out to the destination server. Please advise.

Adam
Gravatar
Hello,

You can get 3.0.7 here: https://github.com/ebizmarts/magento2-magemonkey/releases/tag/3.0.7

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles