This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Enabling eCommerce dropped all tier prices
Gravatar
We switched from MageMonkey to MailChimp4Magento without any problems. Today we enabled the eCommerce data, and it then deleted all tier prices from all products, and it gives this mailchimp error when looking at the products in backend:
Bad Request : We were unable to process the request. A product with the provided ID already exists in the account.

When comparing the live DB with the backup i can see the it has deleted all rows in the two tables:
catalog_product_entity_tier_price
catalog_product_index_tier_price

Why is this happening? Is it becuase we had MageMonkey before, which also sent eCommerce data?
Gravatar
Same problem here as well! I think it happens when you click Reset local errors wink
Gravatar

Jorg Buteijn - 2016-08-26

Same problem here as well! I think it happens when you click Reset local errors wink

Maybe, but we didnt click "Reset local errors"
Gravatar

Carsten Meldgaard - 2016-08-26

Then I think im wrong! The only thing I know is that it also happened in our store.
Gravatar

Carsten Meldgaard - 2016-08-26

Then I think im wrong! The only thing I know is that it also happened in our store.

And it didnt do it all at once, but only first when it tried syncing the product with mailchimp
Gravatar
Something similar happened to us as well.

If I'm not wrong, when we clicked on Reset Ecommerce Data or Local Errors, one attribute from all products have been set to default.
(It is a Text Area where we put a table with furniture measures). All products were set to one default value that we use.

Had to get the backup DB and reset this attribute.
Gravatar
I have a similar problem.

I have brand attribute with a default option selected.

When exporting products e commerce data to mailchimp, it sets all products brand to default value.

I have to remove the default brand option, so do not have default option for brand attribute. And later i restored database.

I hope the staff can fix that cause it will screw a lot of stores and give a lot of headaches.

At least you have to announce on extension description until you fix it.
Gravatar
Someone solve this?

I can confirm that your extension delete tier prices and also set attributes with a 'default option' selected to that default option.

The way the extension updates the product extension fields ,it also produces the previous isuues.

I will go back to previous version until this is solved
Gravatar
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for the delay.
You are right about this. Tier prices need to be loaded before saving the product. You can see the fix at https://github.com/mailchimp/mc-magento/blob/dev_santisp/app/code/community/Ebizmarts/MailChimp/Model/Api/Products.php#L61.

Adding that line to the file at app/code/community/Ebizmarts/MailChimp/Model/Api/Products.php will solve the problem.

Sorry for the troubles caused and thanks for helping us improving this extension.

Regards,
Santiago.
Gravatar
Nice, Santiago.

And regarding attributes set to default option, do you have any solution for? Basically it is the only thing that keeps me from upgrading to this extension and start using automation.

Thanks a lot.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles