This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Error when attempting to save token
Gravatar
I am getting the following error in the system log when I have selected to save the token.

In the following however my install of the code did not have the file Result.php. I am just testing this at this point a development server.

I want to note the error comes after I get the token from Sage Payment Solutions. The behavior on the site is that it just takes me back to my cart with no visible error or dialog.
The order just does not process beyond this point so my cart does not empty. Also to note when I check this against Sage Payment Solutions Portal I don't see that the card was authorized so it appears that the error occurs before the payment is authorized or captured by Sage Payment Solutions.

2016-10-18T17:41:49+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(Ebizmarts/SagePaymentsPro/Model/Entity/Result.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/magento/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 94
2016-10-18T17:41:49+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(): Failed opening 'Ebizmarts/SagePaymentsPro/Model/Entity/Result.php' for inclusion (include_path='/var/www/html/magento/app/code/local:/var/www/html/magento/app/code/community:/var/www/html/magento/app/code/core:/var/www/html/magento/lib:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/magento/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 94

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles