This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Problem with ecommerce data
Gravatar
Hello there!

Im new to this forum, i hope this is the right place.

We recently got an email that we had to switch from MageMonkey to Mailchimp4Magento.
We went through all the steps and installed Mailchimp4Magento succesfully.

However, we get an error when we try to sync ecommerce data.
As seen in a few topics on this forum, we also get the famous "Warning: The MailChimp store was not created properly, please Reset Ecommerce Data and reload the page."- error message.

I have looked in many topics and tried the possible fixes there, but nothing seems to work.
Maybe someone can help me fix this?

I'm happy to provide any info neccessary!

Thanks in advance!
Gravatar
Have you tried doing a reset of local errors and ecommerce data and then saving the configuration again?
Gravatar

pablo keller - 2017-02-27

Have you tried doing a reset of local errors and ecommerce data and then saving the configuration again?

Yep, many times, i also read that it sometimes works after a day or so, but sadly i'm still having issues.
Gravatar
Hi,

which domain you have in General Contact sender email? If the domain of this email is fake, mailchimp don't create the store

Best
Gravatar
Hello Gonzalez,

Thanks for your reply.

I assume you mean the email address in the "Store Email Addresses" area of Magento?

In the standard configuration we have set up and email address that we use for our customer service, so that should work.

For our specific stores we have some differences in email-addresses, but they are real addresses.

Any more ideas?
Gravatar
You already take a look at the var/log/MailChimp_Errors.log file?

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles