|Customer put in wrong CC details - goes back to shopping cart|
I could not post this in the Sage Pay UK forum because the new topic button is not there for some reason.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or just normal functionality.
Could you let me know?
Here are the steps:
1. Customer checks out as guest.
2. Fills in all address details.
3. Selects SagePay as payment.
4. Server integration with iFrom loads
5. Customer makes MISTAKE with credit card details
6. Customer sent back to Shopping Cart (with items populated) and given Error message.
7. Customer returns to checkout page, but none of their details are saved
Is this normal behaviour?
Shouldn't there just be an error at the checkout page, and customer can try their card again? Rather than taking them all the way back to the shopping cart and they have to go through all the details again?
I find quite a few abandoned carts are happening this way.
|ty.lee||Posted: 2017-03-20||# 1|
|Hello? Do you still answer forum questions?
Or is there no support any longer?