This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

URGENT: Order data not syncing from magento to mail chimp
Gravatar
I have been sent here by Mailchimp, we are having issues syncing order data from magento to mail chimp to record this data. We have recently updated from api 3.0 so this should work but it isn't.

Please confirm whether the test store is interfering with the sync settings for your store in to mailchimp, and make sure and confirm that the most recent api key retrieved from mailchimp account is placing the right api call endpoints to your list. These are called PUT calls and we are only seeing GET calls come through.
Gravatar
I'm having exactly the same issue and seeing the same bits in the API calls on mailchimp.
Gravatar
Same problem here, but before I even start, have either of you found a better channel for support? Asking because I note that there hasn't been any response here for five days, yet it seems like Mailchimp and Ebizmarts frequently point people to these forums.
Gravatar
no this is our only hope that i know of. We are stuck here too, shame because at least the old extension worked.
Gravatar
Still very little help on here, but I did find this email mailchimp@ebizmarts-desk.zendesk.com but still not much luck. In the mean time we have reset our data upload to see if this flushes through but can take up to 5 days.
Gravatar
I've had no response from the ebizmarts team either.

Quite frustrating!
Gravatar
Please, follow this guidelines to help us to help you

Best

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles