This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Bad Request errors and backup failure
Gravatar
Hi - I have the new MailChimp4 Magento module in place having swapped it out for the old MageMonkey module.

The module seems to be causing issues and errors that are preventing me from backing up the site.

I see in the Mailchimp Errors section of the Magento admin two types of error message:
Bad Request 400 ORD A product with the provided ID does not exist in the account for this list.
Bad Request 400 PRO We were unable to process the request. A product with the provided ID already exists in the account.

The error messages I get in my plesk panel is:
Not all the data was backed up into /var/lib/psa/dumps/domains/SITENAME.co.uk successfully. /bin/tar: httpdocs/var/mailchimp/132e5fd2c8.tar.gz: Cannot stat: No such file or directory /bin/tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

I also see within the var/mailchimp folder an increasing number of directories (over 2,000 now and growing) that each contain a small .json file eg). There are hundreds of these files and folders - what purpose do they serve? Can I delete them?

But the main problem is that at the var/mailchimp folder level I also have a number of files such as c5eb6ad506.tar.gz that are being generated but cannot be deleted or backed up.

Obviously something is wrong - what are these errors and what is causing them? How to I fix this issue?

Many thanks in advance,
Rich
Gravatar
Nudge.....anyone there? Assistance really welcome....thanks
Gravatar
Hi Rich,

thanks for your contact.
The files in var/mailchimp are temp files (result of calls to the mailchimp api and their responses), and are deleted automatically by the extension. (you can see it at https://github.com/mailchimp/mc-magento/blob/develop/app/code/community/Ebizmarts/MailChimp/Model/Api/Batches.php#L225-L268)

Check if you have the current version of the extension

Best
Gravatar
Hi Gonzalez,

Thanks for the reply. I have version v1.1.5 installed - is that the latest? (I can't see from the extension page). I am running Magento 1.9.3.2

I thought those files might be temporary - how frequently should they be being deleted by the extension? In my folder I have 2,000 of them and they don't seem to be deleted automatically at all? What would you expect to happen?

Thanks
Rich

Gravatar
The files are deleted at the moment, this folder should not contain any files.
You can try put some Mage::log in this routine and try to look what happens in your particular case.

Best
Gravatar
I'm not a developer so wouldn't know how to do that.

Is v1.1.5 the latest version?
What should my var and var/mailchimp folder permissions be?

And what about the errors I see in the Magento admin panel?
Bad Request 400 ORD A product with the provided ID does not exist in the account for this list.
Bad Request 400 PRO We were unable to process the request. A product with the provided ID already exists in the account.

Please let me know
Gravatar
I'm strongly recommend contact your developer.
In order to the errors in the grid, you can find some information here

Best
Gravatar
At least can you confirm I'm using the latest version of the Module please?
Gravatar
Sure, you always can confirm the current version at here

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles