This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Mailchimp Order confirmation automation not working
Gravatar
Hi, I have recently updated to the mailchimp version 1.1.5 to allow automation emails for orders and shipments to run via mailchimp.

I have followed the right step and process in setting up the extension and the automation, but when I made a test purchase, the automation did not work.

Can you provide guidance or explanation as to why this might not be working or the solution to resolving the issue.
Gravatar
Hi, I have been having the same issue with the update. I'm curious, do you have a cron job set up?

I'll let you know if I am able to resolve my issue.
Gravatar
Hi guys,

the extension assume that your have the magento cron job configured, if you don't have it the sync not work

Best
Gravatar
Hi,

Good thing you have mentioned the cron job. I can confirm that the cron Job has been configured and done correctly. I can confirm that this was done prior to me posting my support request on here.

So is it possible to provide a different explanation as to why there is this issue. mailchimp support team stated that there API watcher showed that there is nothing being pushed to my mailchimp account.

Please I need a solution as soon as possible.
Gravatar
Hi,

if the sync failed, you can see on the error grid (newsletter/mailchimp/mailchimp errors)
From this you can download the response file for error.
Take a look at this file

Best
Gravatar
HI, I can confirm that there is no error logged on the error report. it says "No records found".
Gravatar
Hi Solomon,

here you have how to help us to help you.
Check for the response file

Best
Gravatar
What is the process of uninstaling the application from my magentobackend please
Gravatar

Solomon Soyinka - 2017-03-15

What is the process of uninstaling the application from my magentobackend please

https://ebizmarts.com/forums/topics/view/24152

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles