This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

"Bad Request 400 ORD A product with the provided ID does not exist in the account for this list."
Gravatar
Hi,

I've logged this previously and thought I'd solved the issue but it still persists.

We are currently getting lots of "Bad Request 400 ORD A product with the provided ID does not exist in the account for this list." errors and they are piling up. Also the bulk_sync cron job is taken anywhere from two and half minutes and upwards causing a conflict with other jobs.

I've tried all the usual, clearing eCommerce data. A complete reinstall. A new API key.

Also, I've had to disable the 'abandoned carts' function as a result.

Are there any pointers to what could be causing this?

John
Gravatar
hi John,

thanks for your contact.
Check if the order contain grouped or bundle products (mailchimp not manage this kind of products for now)

We are working in a new version to make the process faster

Best
Gravatar
HI Gonzalez,

Thank you for the reply.

As far as I am aware we only use simple products.

Regards,

John
Gravatar
As an update, we are also getting stacks of the following errors:

Resource Not Found 404 ORD The requested resource could not be found.

Would it be helpful to upload any logs?

John
Gravatar
Hi Gonzalez,

As a further update, would the fact we use related, up-sells and cross-sells cause this issue?

Many thanks,

John
Gravatar
Hi,

I've turning on Magento logging and I'm getting "Error with a response: Payment has failed, please reload checkout page and try again. Your card has not been charged." in the system.log.
This is followed by "Warning: mkdir (): File exists in ~app/code/community/Ebizmarts/MailChimp/Model/ Api/Batches.php on line 245"

Many thanks.

John
Gravatar
Hi John,

looks like some error prevent to delete the directory.
Look at the directory var/mailchimp this directory typically must be empty, if you have some directory on it, delete it

Best

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles