This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Not syncing anything, especially the ecommerce data
Gravatar
Hello,

I have a ticket with you and emailed you multiple times telling you that this extension not fully functioning and no response from your end whatsoever.

So basically, the extension giving me invalid country code regardless. reinstalled it multiple times without any progress.

Can anyone help once and for all?
Gravatar
Hi Ibrahim

do you have a ticket #?
Gravatar
Hi Ibrahim,

Have you ever found a solution?

as said this is not fully functional and mailchimp does not support this plugin which is very sad. They have so many automation features but they do not have their own native plugin to support magento.

Please let me know if you found a solution. Post it here, so others can benefit too.

Gravatar
Hello guys,

Sorry for the delay.
Do you see any error message in the error grid at Newsletter -> MailChimp -> MailChimp Errors?
Also please make sure MailChimp For Magento logs are enabled at the extension configuration and check your Magento folder var/log to see if there are any error message in the MailChimp_Errors.log.

Kind Regards,
Santiago.
Gravatar
Santiago.

Givent hat a number of users are on this forum all complaining that Ecommerce (Orders) data doesn't sync, has it not occurred to you that there may be a problem with the plugin?
Gravatar
Hello,

Indeed we have been working to solve every problem.
The problems as we confirmed on most occasions are related to conflicts with other extensions.

We gathered all the information we could and worked very hard to avoid as many conflicts as we could. You will be able to see the results on the next version. We already have some of the users who experienced these conflicts testing the new beta version and it is working great!
It also supports multi-store which is the other big thing we needed to address.

Fortunately this young extension is growing, we will continue to make it better and solve every new problem that comes up.

We do listen to the feedback so keep it coming please!

Kind Regards,
Santiago.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles