This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

A product with the provided variant ID does not exist in the account for this list.
Gravatar
Hello,

I've installed Mailchimp4Magento and i'm trying to send previous orders to Mailchimp. So far only 20 orders have reached Mailchimp and the sync has stopped, because i get the following error:

"A product with the provided variant ID does not exist in the account for this list"

Can anyone explain what does this error mean?

Thanks
Gravatar
Any help?
Gravatar
Are you using the latest 1.1.6 version?
Gravatar
No, i tried updating but as i stated in another post i get this error:

Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'store_id'

i assume i have to uninstall 1.1.5 and install the extension again, so i'll try that using this guide

https://ebizmarts.com/forums/topics/view/24152

and i'll report back
Gravatar
I followed the uninstall guide and installed 1.1.6.

1) The "Get API Credentials" button is not working. When i try to login i get this page:

Unable to retrieve the token. This likely means that a timeout happended and the token is not available.

So i created an API manually in Mailchimp. Then i saved the configuration and i got this message in magento:
Invalid Resource for Api Call: ecommerce/stores - A list with the ID'1' doesn't exist in the account.

2) I enabled Ecommerce, reset ecommerce data and local error, but when it tried t sync, i get this error
Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'mailchimp_sync_delta' in 'where clause'

and a lot of these errors:
Resource Not Found for Api Call: ecommerce/stores/9a5fe87528ceaa4ab77d3384d11eee81/customers?email_address=customer@mail.com - The requested resource could not be found. (where customer@mail.com is every customers real email).

Can someone help me debug my errors because it's frustrating?
Gravatar
Try running this query on the database:

ALTER TABLE newsletter_subscriber ADD column mailchimp_sync_delta datetime NOT NULL;

If the column doesn't exist it should create it, as it is saying that it can't find it
Gravatar
Thanks keller. Ecommerce data were sent correctly. Unfortunately, I still get the same error (A product with the provided variant ID does not exist in the account for this list) for 10 orders, but that doesn't stop the bulk sync
Gravatar
How old are those orders? If it is a fixed number perhaps there are a few that have some incompatible attribute and can't be sent to Mailchimp.

A possibility is that one of the products in those orders no longer exists or has changed its ID (perhaps if it was re-created for example at some point)

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles