MageMonkey has been deprecated on March 4th, 2017. Please switch to MailChimp for Magento

This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

e-commerce data mailchimp
Gravatar
I have problem where ecommerce data are not sync to mailchimp.
Total Orders up to Carts are 0.

In magento log file I have this:

a:5:{i:0;s:953:"SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'order clause', query was: SELECT DISTINCT `e`.`attribute_set_id` FROM `catalog_product_entity` AS `e`
INNER JOIN `catalog_category_product_index` AS `cat_index` ON cat_index.product_id=e.entity_id AND cat_index.store_id=1 AND cat_index.visibility IN(2, 4) AND cat_index.category_id = '2' AND cat_index.is_parent=1
INNER JOIN `catalog_product_index_price` AS `price_index` ON price_index.entity_id = e.entity_id AND price_index.website_id = '1' AND price_index.customer_group_id = '1'
LEFT JOIN `catalog_product_entity_varchar` AS `at_name_default` ON (`at_name_default`.`entity_id` = `e`.`entity_id`) AND (`at_name_default`.`attribute_id` = '71') AND `at_name_default`.`store_id` = 0
LEFT JOIN `catalog_product_entity_varchar` AS `at_name` ON (`at_name`.`entity_id` = `e`.`entity_id`) AND (`at_name`.`attribute_id` = '71') AND (`at_name`.`store_id` = 1) ORDER BY `name`

But I also noticed that we had test order before in which products are not existing anymore (literally deleted).
Does this affect the synch and the reason for it not to work?
Or the problem is really the SQLSTATE[42S22] above?
Can somebody please help me with this problem on how to solve this?

Thanks.
Gravatar
Hello Rolly,
What version and module are you using?

Kind Regards.
Gravatar
Thanks for your reply.

Magento 1.9..3.1
Mailchimp 1.1.7

I have the error below in MailChimp_Errors.log
2017-07-14T08:26:30+00:00 DEBUG (7): Invalid Resource for Api Call: batches : operations.item:205 : Schema describes object, array found instead

Gravatar
Thank you so much for the time.

I had to dig deep and it turns out that we had problems with test Orders and Carts.
I removed the test Orders where products no longer exists and also on the Carts and now sync is working.

Again, Thanks.
Gravatar
There was the same error with sync. I did it the way you wrote it. I managed to successfully clean the magento log file without consequences. Recently still installed https://www.aitoc.com/en/magento_2_orders_export_and_import.html on the site. It works better even after the update
Gravatar
Hello George,
Please note that the post is about the Magento 1 module. If you are using magento 2 you can use Mailchimp for Magento2. On the new module there is no need to export the orders, the module will sync them automatically.
You can download it HERE.

Kind Regards
Gravatar

Melissa Muñoz - 2017-08-02

Hello George,
Please note that the post is about the Magento 1 module. If you are using magento 2 you can use Mailchimp for Magento2. On the new module there is no need to export the orders, the module will sync them automatically.
You can download it HERE.

Kind Regards

Thanks for clarification, next time I'll be more attentive)

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles