This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Mailchimp GDPR list
Gravatar
Hello, I have noticed my subscribers from my magento site are not moving into the (GDPR approved) segmented section of my mailchimp list because they are not receiving the mailchimp sign up form opt in. I have confirm subscription enabled in magento but the opt-in confirmation email mailchimp sends does not include the GDPR fields, so subscribers are just moving into the general subscribed section of my list.

Is there any way to change the settings or edit the code so that the mailchimp opt-in confirmation email received is changed to the Mailchimp sign up form that contains the GDPR fields,That way they will receive the email to select how they would like to receive the information i send
Gravatar
Or is possible to have Mailchimp automatically include in GDPR compliant when it comes from Magento?

Does any one else have this issue or a workaround?
Gravatar
Hello Matthew,
That issue is already on our roadmap, you can check the status of the issue HERE.

Kind Regards
Gravatar
Thanks for the reply Melissa but that link redirects to a 404
Gravatar
Hello,
Sorry, was an error on the link. You can check it out on https://github.com/mailchimp/mc-magento/issues/727

Kind Regards
Gravatar
Hi, This job has been closed on github, my subscribers are moving to my mailchimp list, however on the mailchimp site the subscribers are marked as subscribed but also marked as Opted-out of "Email" with my name next to the adjustment. Why is this?
Gravatar
Hi Mattew

This will be handled in our ticket system please take a screenshot to show this error and send to mailchimp@ebizmarts-desk.zendesk.com.

Kind regards.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles