Mailchimp Automated Email campaigns are not working when we configure it with the Store
Gravatar
Hello,

We have installed and configured MailChimp For Magento v1.1.12.
The current Magento version of our store is - 1.9.3.2
We have created 4 different cron jobs with 5 minutes of interval time.
We have created and started automated email campaigns from the MailChimp like:

Order Notifications, Abandoned Cart Notification, and invoice, etc.
We have a list of 355 subscribers which is associated with email campaigns as well as Magento store.

In spite of having all these setups, the subscribers are not receiving any automated emails from the MailChimp. Can you please guide us what can be done to start sending the email notification to our subscribers.

Thanks in advance.
Gravatar
Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

I need more information to help you:
1. Please check if the cronjob is running correctly for this run the next query on the database and send me the result:
SELECT *
FROM cron_schedule
WHERE job_code IN ("mailchimp_bulksync_ecommerce_data",
"mailchimp_bulksync_subscriber_data",
"mailchimp_process_webhook_data"
);
2. Do you have the logs enabled for the extension? If you do please share any log file located under your var/log folder with MailChimp in its name. Adding the Magento logs as well will probably add some information.
Magento 1: MailChimp_Errors.log, MailChimp_Failing_Requests.log | exception.log, system.log
3. Please add a screenshot of your current configuration settings for the extension. Any other screenshot relevant to the error will be helpful.

Please cover all sensitive information like the API key.
Gravatar
Hello,
Thanks for support.
I want to require send attachment, so I was send reply via mail.

So please see it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,
Pooja Joshi.
Gravatar
Hello,
I was setup new mailchimp account in my site.
But not send any mail after order placed.

Thanks in advanced.
Gravatar
Hi,

Please contact us via email here mailchimp@ebizmarts-desk.zendesk.com and send the next information:

1. Your current mailchimp and magento version numbers.
2. Explain the issue.
3. How many mailchimp stores you have created and the domain for each store.
4. Please send a complete screenshot of your current configuration settings for the extension.
5. Do you have the logs enabled for the extension? If you do please share any log file located under your var/log folder with MailChimp in it's name. Adding the Magento logs as well will probably add some information.
Magento 1: MailChimp_Errors.log, MailChimp_Failing_Requests.log | exception.log, system.log
6. Please check if the cronjob is running correctly to do this run the next query on the database and send the result:
select * from cron_schedule where job_code like "mailchimp_%";

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles