This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

call to undefined Data::getUrl()
Gravatar

Lucía Mele - 2019-03-12

Hi,

Can you tell me your current mailchimp-lib version numbers? To see this access to yourMagentoRootFolder-> vendor-> ebizmarts-> mailchimp-lib-> composer.json
Can you tell me how did you installed the extension step by step, please?
Have you performed clear Magento cache after install the extension?

Hello, thanks for your reply.

ebizmarts/mailchimp-lib - "version": "3.0.29"

Mailchimp installation steps
1. composer require mailchimp/mc-magento2:1.2.33 2. php bin/magento setup:upgrade && rm -rf var/di/* var/generation/* var/composer/* var/view_preprocessed/* var/cache/* var/page_cache/* generated/code/* generated/metadata/* && php bin/magento setup:di:compile && php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f it_IT && php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f en_US && php bin/magento cache:flush && php bin/magento indexer:reindex

We are using this version of mailchimp https://github.com/mailchimp/mc-magento2/releases/tag/1.2.33
Gravatar

Loris Luise - 2019-03-12

Lucía Mele - 2019-03-12

Hi,

Can you tell me your current mailchimp-lib version numbers? To see this access to yourMagentoRootFolder-> vendor-> ebizmarts-> mailchimp-lib-> composer.json

1. composer require mailchimp/mc-magento2:1.2.33 2. php bin/magento setup:upgrade && rm -rf var/di/* var/generation/* var/composer/* var/view_preprocessed/* var/cache/* var/page_cache/* generated/code/* generated/metadata/* && php bin/magento setup:di:compile && php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f it_IT && php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f en_US && php bin/magento cache:flush && php bin/magento indexer:reindex

We are using this version of mailchimp https://github.com/mailchimp/mc-magento2/releases/tag/1.2.33

Hi Loris,

1) Try updating mailchimp lib to version 3.0.30

composer require ebizmarts/mailchimp-lib:3.0.30
php bin/magento setup:upgrade

2) You can see any error in your Mailchimp.log or system.log ?
3) Is an update or fresh new extension installation?

Kind regards.

Gravatar

Brian Reveles - 2019-03-13

Loris Luise - 2019-03-12

Lucía Mele - 2019-03-12

Hi,

Hi Loris,

Kind regards.

Hello, Brian.

1. I have installed mailchimp lib to version 3.0.30. This not helped at all.

2. In Mailchimp.log - nothing.
In system.log only these

[2018-10-14 08:14:26] main.INFO: Add of item with id Ebizmarts_MailChimp::mailchimp_menu was processed [] []
[2018-10-14 08:14:26] main.INFO: Add of item with id Ebizmarts_MailChimp::config_menu was processed [] []
[2018-10-14 08:14:26] main.INFO: Add of item with id Ebizmarts_MailChimp::store_menu was processed [] []
[2018-10-14 08:14:26] main.INFO: Add of item with id Ebizmarts_MailChimp::error_menu was processed [] []

3. Not fresh installation. I had "version": "1.0.21". It was installed not with composer.
Gravatar

Loris Luise - 2019-03-14

Brian Reveles - 2019-03-13

Loris Luise - 2019-03-12

Lucía Mele - 2019-03-12

Hi,

Hi Loris,

Kind regards.

Hello, Brian.

1. I have installed mailchimp lib to version 3.0.30. This not helped at all.

2. In Mailchimp.log - nothing.
In system.log only these

[2018-10-14 08:14:26] main.INFO: Add of item with id Ebizmarts_MailChimp::mailchimp_menu was processed [] []
[2018-10-14 08:14:26] main.INFO: Add of item with id Ebizmarts_MailChimp::config_menu was processed [] []
[2018-10-14 08:14:26] main.INFO: Add of item with id Ebizmarts_MailChimp::store_menu was processed [] []
[2018-10-14 08:14:26] main.INFO: Add of item with id Ebizmarts_MailChimp::error_menu was processed [] []

3. Not fresh installation. I had "version": "1.0.21". It was installed not with composer.

Hi Loris,

Please check filesystem permission and ownership:
https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/install-gde/prereq/file-sys-perms-over.html

Thanks for contacting us.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles