White screen after upgrade to 1.1.12
Gravatar
I attempted to upgrade MailChimp from 1.11.11 to 1.1.12 and now I'm getting the blank white screen in the admin configuration area and receiving the errors below in the PHP error log. I've cleared the caches, sessions, logged out and logged back in.

[15-Nov-2018 23:05:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function __() in
.../www/shop/app/code/community/Ebizmarts/MailChimp/Block/Adminhtml/System/Config/ResetList.php:51
Stack trace:
#0 /www/shop/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/ebizmarts/mailchimp/system/config/resetlist.phtml(16): Ebizmarts_MailChimp_Block_Adminhtml_System_Config_ResetList->getPopupMessage()
#1 /www/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/home/cloudpane...')
/www/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('adminhtml/defau...')
/www/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#4 /www/shop/app/code/community/Ebizmarts/MailChimp/Block/Adminhtml/System/Config/ResetList.php(24): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_to in /www/shop/app/code/community/Ebizmarts/MailChimp/Block/Adminhtml/System/Config/ResetList.php on line 51
Gravatar
Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

Please contact us via email here: mailchimp@ebizmarts-desk.zendesk.com and send the next information:

1. Your current mailchimp, magento and php version numbers
2. Do you have the logs enabled for the extension? If you do please share any log file located under your var/log folder with MailChimp in its name in its name. Adding the Magento logs as well will probably add some information.
Magento 1: MailChimp_Errors.log, MailChimp_Failing_Requests.log | exception.log, system.log
3. Explain that you upgraded from the version 1.1.11 to the version 1.1.12 and the issue.
Gravatar
This was resolved by mitigating a conflict with another extension.
Gravatar
That's great!

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles