This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Abandoned Carts Not Syncing
Gravatar
I have a Magento install v2.1.7 that has the MailChimp plugin v1.1.32 installed. The email addresses of users who create an order are being synced, but the abandonment of carts is not being synced.

I have tested by opening a new browser, going to the store, adding some things to my cart, going to the checkout, adding my shipping information, clicking to the billing screen, then navigating away. My email address ends up in MailChimp but says "No activity yet" and never updates with an abandoned cart.

I have tested this with multiple email addresses from multiple computers with different browsers and the result is always the same.
Gravatar
Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

Can you tell me your current mailchimp and magento version numbers?
Can you send me a complete screenshot of your current configuration settings?

Please remember cover all sensitive information like the API key
Gravatar
Hi,

We deleted the post because you didn't cover the API key, sorry for ask the versions again i missed them.

Can you share the URL of your site, please?
Gravatar
The store URL is https://www.thebeanbagstore.com/
Gravatar
Do you have the logs enabled for the extension? If you do please share any log file located under your var/log folder with MailChimp in it's name. Adding the Magento logs as well will probably add some information.
Magento 2: Mailchimp.log, system.log, debug.log
Please check if the cronjob is running correctly to do this run the next query on the database export the result and send it to me:
select * from cron_schedule where job_code like "ebizmarts_%";
Gravatar
The cron is running, the logs are enabled. How can I provide them to you as there is no file upload here? Should I just paste the entire contents of all of those files in a post?
Gravatar
Hi,

Can you upload them to dropbox or drive and send the link? If you can't please send a email to us here mailchimp@ebizmarts-desk.zendesk.com with both files if you can add the screenshot of your current configuration settings and explain the issue or send the link to this post
Gravatar
I have uploaded a zip file of all the things you have requested. Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FvSKZ_3lTE8xELpnq-BA4jd1kvC7tUct

Here is my explanation of the issue copy and pasted from my first post:

I have a Magento install v2.1.7 that has the MailChimp plugin v1.1.32 installed. The email addresses of users who create an order are being synced, but the abandonment of carts is not being synced.

I have tested by opening a new browser, going to the store, adding some things to my cart, going to the checkout, adding my shipping information, clicking to the billing screen, then navigating away. My email address ends up in MailChimp but says "No activity yet" and never updates with an abandoned cart.

I have tested this with multiple email addresses from multiple computers with different browsers and the result is always the same.
Gravatar
I found the next error:
[2018-08-14 14:37:34] main.CRITICAL: Resource Not Found for Api Call: https://us14.api.mailchimp.com/3.0/ecommerce/stores/-1 - The requested resource could not be found. [] []
in the system.log probably it's a problem with the configuration settings of the extension to fix it run the next query on the database it will delete all the entries on the table core_config_data that contains in the path the word 'mailchimp' after that you will need set up the extension again, but all the data that already synced with mailchimp will be synced and the mailchimp store that you have created in your magento admin panel will be there too.
delete from core_config_data where path like '%mailchimp%';
Gravatar
That error is from August. Can you please look again, we just installed this plugin update on December 5, 2018 (2018-05-12) and the issue that I am inquiring about started with that update.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles