Abandoned Carts Not Syncing
Gravatar
How is that going to help us figure out what is broken? As I stated before, this was working until the last update and all completed carts are being synced, it's only the abandoned ones that are not working.
Gravatar
It will help, maybe there is the problem, can you do that please?
Gravatar
We have done those calls and I mapped out the call and the response in this file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WK-05dHvRZ0DmjsB-sHcwt0JnWdRHjo8
Gravatar
The problem is that for some reason the API call to the carts returns Resource Not Found you need delete the mailchimp store and create it again.
Gravatar
Can you please give me specific instructions on where to go and what to do in order to delete the current store and create a new one?
Gravatar
Access to the Magento admin panel-> Mailchimp-> Mailchimp Stores there you can delete your current store and create a new one.
Gravatar
I deleted the store in the Magento dashboard and recreated it. I tested the API calls that you sent me last time and the second one did return a normal result.

Unfortunately I am seeing the same issue that I was seeing before, so this doesn't seem to have fixed anything.

I checked those API calls again after the cron job on the server ran a few times and now it's back to 404 Resource Not Found.

Please advise.
Gravatar
Please contact us via email here mailchimp@ebizmarts-desk.zendesk.com and send the next information:

1. Your current mailchimp, magento and mailchimp-lib version numbers.
2. Screenshot of your current configuration settings for the extension.
3. The result of the API calls.
4. The log files. Mailchimp.log, system.log, debug.log

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles