No data being synced
Gravatar
Hi

I have been trying to work with your support to get the extension working properly on my Magento 2.2.5 system. Running version v1.0.32 of the extension.

I have tested to recreate the mailchimp store configuration and also created a new mailchimp account and tested. But always the same result no data is being synced to Mailchimp.

I have checked the cron schedule and can see that ebizmarts_commerce tries to run and sync details but the job never finishes.

Is it really possible to get the extension working on Magento 2.2.5 ?

Thanks
Gravatar
Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

Yes, Mailchimp for Magento 2 is compatible with Magento 2.2.5.
We are looking into this via ticket.
Gravatar

Lucía Mele - 2018-12-14

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

Yes, Mailchimp for Magento 2 is compatible with Magento 2.2.5.
We are looking into this via ticket.

Thanks but I am sure you could make some recommendations for me to try out.
Gravatar
Ping ! Still not support help via ticket system and still the extension does not work.
Gravatar
Hi,

We already answered you via ticket.

Best regards.
Gravatar
can you share the answer with the rest of the poor sods who have to deal with this plugin?
Gravatar
Hi Matt,

We still are working to solve this issue.

Can you explain your issue, please?
Can you tell me your current mailchimp and magento version numbers?
Gravatar
Well, to be honest I have almost given up and I should spend my time looking for another solution. This extension has so many issues and it simple does not work out of the box. There is no quality testing against magento it seems. I have bought developer time and still the extension cannot sync a single object. The blame is put on Magento but I am not sure.
Gravatar
I feel sorry for mailchimp

ebizmarts plugins have always been a little shoddy, but this latest batch have been unusable, my account has been syncing since December 12th, nothing has linked yet!

and now we have lost the customer field mapping....
Gravatar
[2018-12-28 15:45:04] MailChimpLogger.INFO: MailChimp is not available
[] []
[2018-12-28 15:45:08] MailChimpLogger.INFO: API Key Invalid for Api Call: [https://us1.api.mailchimp.com/3.0/ecommerce/stores/*******************f] using method [GET]
Detail: [Your API key may be invalid, or you've attempted to access the wrong datacenter.]

go on ebizmarts give us a clue

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles