Mailchimp Subscription Pop-up Not Working
Gravatar
From everything I've seen and read apparently there is an integrated pop-up for gaining subscribers. I have done everything on the Mailchimp side to get the pop up configured and deployed but not seeing anything or any errors on my side.

Am I missing something? I am running Magento 2.2.5 and Mailchimp 1.0.32

Thanks
Gravatar
Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

Can you share the URL of your site, please?
Gravatar
It is discountvacuums.com

Thanks!
Gravatar
Hi,

Please check if you have the javascript and if it's equal to the result of the next query, for this you will need use postman, in the method GET write the next url: https://us19.api.mailchimp.com/3.0/ecommerce/stores/storeID where storeID is the id of the store that you have created the pop-up form, make sure that you replace "us19" for the end of the API key of the website. The result of this will be all the details of the store, there search for "connected_site" here you will find a screenshot as an example if you have not the field "connected_site", to fix the issue you must reset the store if you have the field "connected_site" please check if you are creating the pop-up form for the correct store.

Please check if the javascript is correctly saved into the database, to do this run the next query on the database and compare the result with the previous result in the postman:
select * from core_config_data where path like 'mailchimp/general/mailchimpjsurl';
Gravatar
I'm putting in the api key and the store id but for some reason it doesn't seem to be working. Postman is returning 'Could not get any response'. It is like my api key isn't working :\ But otherwise it seems to be registering that I am getting new customers registered etc.
Gravatar
Hi,

Please contact us via email here mailchimp@ebizmarts-desk.zendesk.com and send the next information:

1. Your current mailchimp, magento and mailchimp-lib version numbers.
2. A complete screenshot of your current configuration settings for the extension.
3. The result of the API calls.
4. The next log files: Mailchimp.log, system.log, debug.log and exception.log
5. The result of the next query:
select * from core_config_data where path like 'mailchimp/general/mailchimpjsurl';
Gravatar
Hi, Im having the same problem here. All my store in Magento has synced to Mailchimp but my mailchimp doesnt seem to want to communicate to magento. for example when i go to add a promo code to a mailshot it says my store isnt connected when, when i go to create a pop up mailchimp say there is a problem. The site is showing as connected in the account section of mailchimp. I ran a postman query as per the instructions given and when i include the store id i get

"type": "http://developer.mailchimp.com/documentation/mailchimp/guides/error-glossary/",
"title": "API Key Missing",
"status": 401,
"detail": "Your request did not include an API key.",
"instance": "f-------c-2------4--6-b---b----------7"
Gravatar
Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

I need more information to help you:
1. Can you tell me your current Mailchimp and Magento version numbers?
2. Can you send me a complete screenshot of your current configuration settings for the extension, please?

Please remember cover all sensitive information like the API Key.
Gravatar
Hi Here is a link to the screen shots

https://1drv.ms/f/s!An3-rSYGBEksgspdANIdj5_otoSNCw

Mailchimp version is the latest 1.1.14 and magento version is 1.9.3.8. I have tried reconnecting and reset store and it still doesn't work correctly. I get 500 page error on mailchimp.com when i try to publish a pop-up
Gravatar
Hi Matthew,

Please contact us via email here mailchimp@ebizmarts-desk.zendesk.com and send the next information:

1. Your current mailchimp, magento and mailchimp-lib version numbers.
2. A complete screenshot of your current configuration settings for the extension.
3. The result of the API calls.
4. The next log files: Mailchimp.log, system.log, debug.log and exception.log
5. The result of the next query:

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles