Missing column in database?
Gravatar
Hi,

It seems I have a very similar problem to the one described in this forum topic (https://ebizmarts.com/forums/topics/view/27958/) but I would like to confirm the solution before going ahead with it.

The problem seems to be a missing column in our database. It seems to be a field called "mailchimp_synced_flag". The solution given in the topic I mentioned above was to recreate this column via an "ALTER TABLE sales_flat_order ADD COLUMN" command. First, is this the solution for my case? If so, could you send me the exact command that I should run to create this column? Thank you, Daniel PS Below is the error: **********ERROR START********** a:5:{i:0;s:487:"SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'mc.mailchimp_synced_flag' in 'field list', query was: SELECT `main_table`.*, `order`.`canal`, `order`.`canal_id`, `mc`.`mailchimp_synced_flag`, `mc`.`id` FROM `sales_flat_order_grid` AS `main_table` INNER JOIN `sales_flat_order` AS `order` ON order.entity_id = main_table.entity_id LEFT JOIN `mailchimp_ecommerce_sync_data` AS `mc` ON mc.related_id=main_table.entity_id AND type = 'ORD' GROUP BY `main_table`.`entity_id` LIMIT 20";i:1;s:5711:"#0 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array) #1 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Zend/Db/Statement.php(291): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array) #2 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array) #3 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT `main_ta...', Array) #4 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(504): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SELECT `main_ta...', Array) #5 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(737): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('SELECT `main_ta...', Array) #6 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(740): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('SELECT `main_ta...', Array) #7 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Collection/Abstract.php(521): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->_fetchAll('SELECT `main_ta...', Array) #8 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(572): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Collection_Abstract->getData() #9 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/community/Thirdlevel/Pluggto/Block/Order/Grid.php(52): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->load() #10 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(643): Thirdlevel_Pluggto_Block_Order_Grid->_prepareCollection() #11 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(649): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_prepareGrid() #12 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(922): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_beforeToHtml() #13 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/local/Moogento/Core/Block/Adminhtml/Sales/Order/Grid.php(132): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml() #14 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/local/Moogento/Core/Block/Adminhtml/Sales/Order/Grid.php(104): Moogento_Core_Block_Adminhtml_Sales_Order_Grid->_getInitialGrid() #15 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(297): Moogento_Core_Block_Adminhtml_Sales_Order_Grid->_prepareLayout() #16 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(456): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->setLayout(Object(Smartwave_All_Model_Core_Layout)) #17 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid/Container.php(66): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('moogento_core/a...', 'adminhtml_sales...') #18 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(297): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid_Container->_prepareLayout() #19 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(456): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->setLayout(Object(Smartwave_All_Model_Core_Layout)) #20 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(472): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('adminhtml/sales...', 'sales_order.gri...') #21 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(239): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->addBlock('adminhtml/sales...', 'sales_order.gri...') #22 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/local/Smartwave/All/Model/Core/Layout.php(40): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_generateBlock(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element)) #23 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(205): Smartwave_All_Model_Core_Layout->_generateBlock(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element)) #24 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/local/Smartwave/All/Model/Core/Layout.php(31): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element)) #25 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(210): Smartwave_All_Model_Core_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element)) #26 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/local/Smartwave/All/Model/Core/Layout.php(31): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element)) #27 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(344): Smartwave_All_Model_Core_Layout->generateBlocks() #28 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(269): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->generateLayoutBlocks() #29 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Controller/Action.php(285): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->loadLayout(NULL, true, true) #30 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Sales/OrderController.php(59): Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action->loadLayout() #31 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Sales/OrderController.php(94): Mage_Adminhtml_Sales_OrderController->_initAction() #32 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Adminhtml_Sales_OrderController->indexAction() #33 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index') #34 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http)) #35 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch() #36 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/app/Mage.php(692): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) #37 /var/www/html/quartinhos.com.br/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store') #38 {main}";s:3:"url";s:75:"/index.php/controle/sales_order/index/key/e039f9426290937354e3977b25a7219a/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:5:"admin";}
Gravatar
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for contacting us.

Can you tell me your current mailchimp and magento version numbers?
Can you tell me when/where you see this error?
Gravatar
Magento 1.9.3.9 and MailChimp 1.1.13
Gravatar
BTW, I had downloaded 1.1.12 but when this error started happening, MailChimp support asked me to install 1.1.13 from github. I did that and the error still remains.
Gravatar
Hi Daniel,

Can you tell me when/where you see this error?
Gravatar
That error showed in the logs when I go to the view orders page while having the Mailchimp extension enabled. If I disable it, all goes back to normal.
Gravatar
Hi,

Looks like the extension was not installed correctly. Can you let me know which method did you use for installation step by step?
That way I might see which step is the one that failed.

One possible solution might be restarting the database scripts. This should happen after the following steps:
1. Run the following query in the database console: DELETE FROM core_resource WHERE code = 'mailchimp_setup';
2. Refresh Magento's cache.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles