This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Guest user not change state
Gravatar
Hi Daniele,

I got the screenshots and the answers. It's is great that it's working now. Can you send me the logs again and a complete screenshot for each store view (ITALIANO, ENGLISH, U.S.A.) to my email, please? Because i saw on the (screenshot2) that the registered user that got subscribed without any problem was from the store view ITALIANO.
Gravatar
Hi Lucia, I sent to you the email.

I saw that too so I tried to create a new account with English store view and all worked fine.

Thanks
Gravatar
Hi Daniele,

I saw that too so I tried to create a new account with English store view and all worked fine.

That's great!

I found this error in the logs:
2019-01-31T18:34:29+00:00 DEBUG (7): Invalid Resource for Api Call: lists/397b0fd361/members/622d2fc7cf2617c333371047993012e0 : merge_fields.BILLING : Data did not match any of the schemas described in anyOf. / merge_fields.SHIPPING : Data did not match any of the schemas described in anyOf.
At the customer fields mapping you will see that you have MailChimp, Customer field: {BILLING, Default Billing Address}, {SHIPPING, Default Shipping Address}, {BCOMPANY, Billing Company}, {BCOUNTRY, Billing Country}, {BTELEPHONE, Billing Telephone}, {BZIPCODE, Billing ZipCode}, {SCOMPANY, Shipping Company}, {SCOUNTRY, Shipping Country}, {STELEPHONE, Shipping Telephone}, {SZIPCODE, Shipping ZipCode}, to fix the previous error you should delete this two fields {BILLING, Default Billing Address}, {SHIPPING, Default Shipping Address} and set up all this fields {BCOUNTRY, Billing Country}, {BTELEPHONE, Billing Telephone}, {BZIPCODE, Billing ZipCode}, {SCOMPANY, Shipping Company}, {SCOUNTRY, Shipping Country}, {STELEPHONE, Shipping Telephone}, {SZIPCODE, Shipping ZipCode}

Please follow this link to apply a fix to solve this issue:
1) (this is the problem explained in prevous posts) if a guest user register to newsletter and confirmation email in magento settings and double opt-in in mailchimp settings are active the status in magento list of the users remain "Not active" instead of "Subscribed" even after confirmation, but they are subscribed in mailchimp correctly
Gravatar
Hi Lucia thanks for the reply.

I deleted from MailChimp Customer Fields Mapping this two fields {BILLING, Default Billing Address}, {SHIPPING, Default Shipping Address}.

As soon as possible I try to apply the fix in the link you sent and I let you know.

Thanks
Gravatar
Hi Daniele,

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards.
Gravatar
Hello sorry for the late reply.

I waited a few days to see the situation and the extension now works without having modified anything.

The only little issue is that If a customer create an account and subscribe to newsletter, beyond the normal magento new account email, 2 identical mailchimp confirm subscription email are sent and I don't know why.

Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/mrzm96

Thanks
Gravatar
Hi Daniele,

Please update your current version of the extension to the latest version of the extension 1.1.15, you can download it here. Please let me know how it goes.

After update to the latest version of the extension please remember flush magento cache, we always recommend before do the updates make a backup, execute the update in a secure/test environment, and put Magento into maintenance mode.
Please remember that if you have enabled compile option you need recompile it.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles