Guest user not change state
Gravatar
Hi Daniele,

I got the screenshots and the answers. It's is great that it's working now. Can you send me the logs again and a complete screenshot for each store view (ITALIANO, ENGLISH, U.S.A.) to my email, please? Because i saw on the (screenshot2) that the registered user that got subscribed without any problem was from the store view ITALIANO.
Gravatar
Hi Lucia, I sent to you the email.

I saw that too so I tried to create a new account with English store view and all worked fine.

Thanks
Gravatar
Hi Daniele,

I saw that too so I tried to create a new account with English store view and all worked fine.

That's great!

I found this error in the logs:
2019-01-31T18:34:29+00:00 DEBUG (7): Invalid Resource for Api Call: lists/397b0fd361/members/622d2fc7cf2617c333371047993012e0 : merge_fields.BILLING : Data did not match any of the schemas described in anyOf. / merge_fields.SHIPPING : Data did not match any of the schemas described in anyOf.
At the customer fields mapping you will see that you have MailChimp, Customer field: {BILLING, Default Billing Address}, {SHIPPING, Default Shipping Address}, {BCOMPANY, Billing Company}, {BCOUNTRY, Billing Country}, {BTELEPHONE, Billing Telephone}, {BZIPCODE, Billing ZipCode}, {SCOMPANY, Shipping Company}, {SCOUNTRY, Shipping Country}, {STELEPHONE, Shipping Telephone}, {SZIPCODE, Shipping ZipCode}, to fix the previous error you should delete this two fields {BILLING, Default Billing Address}, {SHIPPING, Default Shipping Address} and set up all this fields {BCOUNTRY, Billing Country}, {BTELEPHONE, Billing Telephone}, {BZIPCODE, Billing ZipCode}, {SCOMPANY, Shipping Company}, {SCOUNTRY, Shipping Country}, {STELEPHONE, Shipping Telephone}, {SZIPCODE, Shipping ZipCode}

Please follow this link to apply a fix to solve this issue:
1) (this is the problem explained in prevous posts) if a guest user register to newsletter and confirmation email in magento settings and double opt-in in mailchimp settings are active the status in magento list of the users remain "Not active" instead of "Subscribed" even after confirmation, but they are subscribed in mailchimp correctly
Gravatar
Hi Lucia thanks for the reply.

I deleted from MailChimp Customer Fields Mapping this two fields {BILLING, Default Billing Address}, {SHIPPING, Default Shipping Address}.

As soon as possible I try to apply the fix in the link you sent and I let you know.

Thanks
Gravatar
Hi Daniele,

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles