This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Mailchimp4Magento Ecommerce sync issue
Gravatar
Hi

We have a Magento 1.9.2.1 with your latest Mailchimp extension 1.1.15

The newsletter subscribers are synced to mailchimp with out any problems. However the important ecommerce sync doesn't seem to work.There is no customer revenue in Mailchimp for any orders.

In Mailchimp we have a successfully connected store.

This is the setup in Magento:
eCommerce: http://prntscr.com/mni502

We tried getting help from the mailchimp support, but they where unable to to resolve the issue and said that it might be a problem with the extension.

In the logs we see this error: "Parent rule with id 106 has not been correctly sent"

Can you please help us understand the issue, what can we do?

Best regards
Kim
Gravatar
Hello Kim thanks for contacting us.

As I can see in your settings ecommerce data is set to send the last two weeks (from 2019-02-11) please confirm if is that you want.

If ecommerce date from is well set up please send an email to mailchimp@ebizmarts-desk.zendesk.com and provide the information below:
1) send logs MailChimp_Errors.log, MailChimp_Failing_Requests.log, exception.log, system.log
2) save as csv the result for this query on your database:
SELECT * FROM cron_schedule WHERE job_code LIKE "%mailchimp%";

Kind regards.
Gravatar
Hi

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the wait.

I've sent the logs, but note that the 2 of the 4 files are empty, even after we enabled logging.
Gravatar
We're having the same exact issue, and have been for going on 3 weeks now. Our customer emails have synced but no e-commerce data.

Gravatar

Troy P - 2019-03-12

We're having the same exact issue, and have been for going on 3 weeks now. Our customer emails have synced but no e-commerce data.

Hi Troy,

Thanks for contacting us.

I need more information to help you:
1. Can you tell me your current mailchimp and magento version numbers?
2. Do you have the logs enabled for the extension? If you do please share any log file located under your var/log folder with MailChimp in it's name. Adding the Magento logs as well will probably add some information.
Magento 1: MailChimp_Errors.log, MailChimp_Failing_Requests.log | exception.log, system.log
Magento 2: Mailchimp.log, system.log, debug.log and exception.log.
3. Please add a screenshot of your current configuration settings for the extension. Any other screenshot relevant to the error will be helpful.
4. Please check if the cronjob is running correctly, to do this run the next query on the database and send me the result:
Magento 1: select * from cron_schedule where job_code like "mailchimp_%";
Magento 2: select * from cron_schedule where job_code like "ebizmarts_%";

Please remember cover all sensitive information like the API Key

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles