This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Unsubscribed email cannot be re-subscribed?
Gravatar
I'm using the MailChimp app on my Zoey store (Zoey version 2.41) and finding that if an email address already exists in my MailChimp list but has been unsubscribed, it cannot subscribe again. It gives this error message:

"There was a problem with the subscription. This email address is already assigned to another user."

I found this other support thread from 2016 where ebizmarts support said that the MailChimp API didn't support re-subscription through the ebizmarts app, but that you were looking for a solution. Has a solution been found?
Gravatar
Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

Can you tell me your current Mailchimp and Magento version numbers?
Gravatar
I am on the Zoey platform (version 2.41.14-1) and using MailChimp for Zoey version 1.1.13
Gravatar

sean connolly - 2019-03-11

I am on the Zoey platform (version 2.41.14-1) and using MailChimp for Zoey version 1.1.13

Hi Sean,

Please contact us via email here mailchimp@ebizmarts-desk.zendesk.com and send the next information:

1. Your current mailchimp version numbers.
2. Explain the issue.
3. Please send a complete screenshot of your current configuration settings for the extension.
4. Do you have the logs enabled for the extension? If you do please share any log file located under your var/log folder with MailChimp in it's name. Adding the Magento logs as well will probably add some information.
Magento 1: MailChimp_Errors.log, MailChimp_Failing_Requests.log | exception.log, system.log
5. Please check if the cronjob is running correctly to do this run the next query on the database and send the result:
select * from cron_schedule where job_code like "mailchimp_%";

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles