This topic can no longer be replied to because it has been locked.

Error when sweetmonkey/cron::automatedEmails runs
Gravatar
I installed sweetmonkey today and I'm getting a cron error as follows:

exception 'Mage_Core_Exception' with message 'Invalid transactional email code: ' in /home/mydir/public_html/app/Mage.php:579
Stack trace:
#0 /home/mydir/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Email/Template.php(492): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Invalid transac...')
#1 /home/mydir/public_html/app/code/community/Ebizmarts/SweetMonkey/Model/Cron.php(74): Mage_Core_Model_Email_Template->sendTransactional(NULL, NULL, 'haotian1990@gma...', 'Hao Tian', Array)
#2 /home/mydir/public_html/app/code/community/Ebizmarts/SweetMonkey/Model/Cron.php(22): Ebizmarts_SweetMonkey_Model_Cron->checkAllCustomers()
#3 [internal function]: Ebizmarts_SweetMonkey_Model_Cron->automatedEmails(Object(Aoe_Scheduler_Model_Schedule))
#4 /home/mydir/public_html/app/code/community/Aoe/Scheduler/Model/Observer.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /home/mydir/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1338): Aoe_Scheduler_Model_Observer->dispatch(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#6 /home/mydir/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1317): Mage_Core_Model_App->_callObserverMethod(Object(Aoe_Scheduler_Model_Observer), 'dispatch', Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#7 /home/mydir/public_html/app/Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent('default', Array)
#8 /home/mydir/public_html/cron.php(46): Mage::dispatchEvent('default')
#9 {main}

Magento 1.7.0.2. Any ideas?
Gravatar
Hi,

Can you check that all files are in place? Have you refreshed cache after installing the module?
Gravatar
I installed it through Connect and it installed without any errors. I have a conflict checker installed and there aren't any conflicts either. Cache was cleared after. Compilation is off. Using 1.7.0.2 version of Magento.
Gravatar
can you please check that folder app/locale/en_US/template/email/sweetmonkey exists?
Gravatar
It does not exist. Just did a Connect reinstall which successfully completed and still no sweetmonkey in that location.
Gravatar
please install version 1.1.6, this should get fixed.

Thanks
Gravatar
The directory now exists. But so does the error. I cleared the cache after install.
Gravatar
Thanks for your feedback, we are checking this.

Best.
Gravatar
do you get the SAME exception error?
Gravatar
Yes, SAME exception error.

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive emails and useful news articles